Located in the heart of City’s Entertainment District, the Santa Clara Convention centerpiece of a campus that includes Levi’s® Stadium, California’s Great America, The Hyatt Santa Clara, the Hilton Santa Clara and the Related Santa Clara development.
Parking and Directions
The Santa Clara Convention Center is conveniently located in the heart of the Silicon Valley. There are three airports within 5-37 miles making your trip to Santa Clara easy and full of options for travel. Once you arrive there are several ways to travel to the convention center. If you are driving, the convention center is fully equipped with 1,500 parking spaces. If you feel like skipping the traffic, you can take the light rail or bus to the center; there are two stops directly outside the convention center.
On-Site Parking Options
- Handicapped parking spots are located in front of the Santa Clara Convention Center.
- 1,500 parking spaces in a parking garage that has walking entry access to the convention center, the Hyatt Regency, and TechMart.
- Overflow parking is located in surrounding lots based on availability.
- There are six electronic Vehicle Charging Stations at the Convention Center and 48 charging stations in the Tasman Parking Garage.
- We welcome all visitors and try to accommodate all travel needs. Parking is free and easily accessible, the third floor parking allows for direct building access into the Santa Clara Convention Center.
Other Transportation Options
- Tasman and Convention Center Lightrail, Bus and Train.
- Uber, Lyft and other rideshare options.